|BPMN 2.0 (level 1 & 2)|
Course Overview – Watch the Trailer
Kick-start your Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) training today by taking this extensive BPMN 2.0 course with Good e-Learning!
Created by experienced industry experts, this course will show you how to confidently map consistent and logical organizational processes in line with version 2.0 of the BPMN global standard. This common modeling methodology will allow you to create diagrams that can be shared consistently across all business domains.
Learn from the experts with step-by-step tutorials that teach you how to create precise business processes using the BPMN 2.0 standard.
Why you should take this course:
Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) is the de-facto notation standard for business process modeling. It provides a common graphical language for end-to-end business process workflows that can be readily adopted and understood in all areas of a business.
This course was designed & written by leading BPMN training expert Bruce Silver to teach you everything you need to create precise BPMN process models. Students of this course will be able to confidently apply the rules, methodology and style of BPMN in practice.
Students who complete this course will have learnt:
- The rules for diagram composition and usage to ensure consistency and understanding across a business
- How to adhere to a common modeling method, allowing you to create diagrams that can be shared consistently across all business domains
- A prescriptive methodology for going from blank sheets to complete and properly-structured process models using BPMN 2.0
- How to create good BPMN models with clear process logic that can be shared across your organization
- How to create end-to-end diagrams that are correct according to the rules of the BPMN specification